The 3RV102, 3RV103 AND 3RV104 MSP's can be used as TYPE E self-protected manual combination starters per UL508 or as components in Group Installation per NEC 430-53(C) to turn motors on and off. Each device has built-in heater elements that provide overload protection and magnetic trip elements to protect the motor. When the 3RV102, 3RV103 or 3RV104 is used as a component in Group Installation, multiple MSP's can be installed below one circuit breaker to protect its own motor. A contactor can be mounted to the MSP to provide a remotely operated starter.
- ON/OFF rocker mechanism with lockout
- Adjustment dial for setting the motor FLA
- Class 10 overload characteristic
- Short circuit trip at 10 times the maximum setting of the FLA adjustment dial
- Ambient compensated up to 140 degrees F.
- Phase loss sensitivity
- Trip test function
Siemens Controls - S2 SIRIUS MSP - 3RV1031-4AA10 MSP, TYPE E , S2, CL10, 11-16A, SCRE
|Common Misspellings||3RV1o314AA1o, 3RV1o31 4AA1o, 3RV1o31-4AA1o|
|Filter by Product Family||N/A|